Port Fish Logo - Women's Recycled High-Waisted Bikini
Be a fan with women's recycled high-waisted bikini displaying Port Fish Logo from official PortFish merchandize and music store.
Our All-Over Print Recycled High-Waisted Bikini is destined to become the only swimsuit you want to reach for in your drawer! The bottoms are high-waisted, and the top has removable pads. Both come with a tear-away care label. These features make it comfortable and flattering on many different body types. The only thing this swimwear gem is missing is your beautiful designs. Get it for yourself, a friend, or sell it on your online store.
• Fabric composition in the EU: 88% recycled polyester, 12% elastane
• Fabric weight in the EU: 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²)
• Fabric composition in MX: 81% REPREVE recycled polyester, 19% LYCRA XTRALIFE
• Fabric weight in MX: 7.52 oz/yd² (255g/m²)
• Double layered and non-reversible
• Removable padding
• Single-color customizable inside layer
• Tear-away care label
• Customizable inside label on both pieces (1″ × 2.5″, 2.54 × 6.35 cm)
• Download CPSIA compliance certificates
• Download recycled fabric certifications in the EU
• Download recycled fabric certifications in MX
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Spain, Germany, Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Lithuania
• Blank product components in MX sourced from Colombia, Taiwan, and China
This All-Over Print Recycled High-Waisted Bikini is a unique product for Printful as it’s our first swimsuit made from recycled polyester. Take a minute to read about rPET:
What is recycled polyester?
Recycled polyester (rPET for short) is a fabric that’s produced from synthetic fibers. Recycled polyester is produced by recycling existing materials (like plastic bottles and packaging) but still has all the characteristics and performance as a regular polyester, making it a more sustainable fabric alternative.
How’s recycled polyester made?
Recycled polyester is made by crushing plastic products into small pieces. These small pieces are then processed into yarn, transformed into a fiber, and in the end—made into a fabric.
What are the advantages of recycled polyester?
Producing rPet takes 33% to 53% less energy than creating polyester from scratch. Also, rPet produces approximately 54.6% fewer CO2 emissions to the air than virgin polyester.
By using recycled materials to make things like this All-Over Print Recycled High-Waisted Bikini, at least some of the plastic waste produced doesn’t end up in landfills.